Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Bruno Fieramosca, Wendy VanWingeren, Shane Flood, Dean Wyncott, and Patti Pedergnana
Guest: Julie Cross
- Julie wrote a memo through John Connelly to gather LN2 contacts and system drawings for each beamline. This will be discussed at the December TWG meeting. The sooner we get the drawings the better. Leonard Morrison is planning on training MOM technicians on cryogenics to provide maintenance on systems when needed. Geoff Pile wants to go with system experts to review each beamline and their LN2 system. Julie suggested we add Box and Box Capture on our phones to keep track of any LN2 safety issues.
- Patti went through the Beamline Component Database and compiled a list of components using different names under the same component designation. There is a variety of components using the same designation with different names.
- Bruce reminded the group to get their Dayforce entered.
- The 431/432 inner truck lock door will be replaced. Cindy Putty from FMS is working on this project. The project may not be completed today if the door is not the correct size.
- 13-ID-A’s ODH monitor has gone bad. Nancy Lazarz is going to order the new model Omega ODH 1300, and this beamline will be the first to change over in the ODH upgrade.
- Bruno is off the rest of this week.
- 6-ID-B’s radioactive sample experiment is done running. Wendy just broke this experiment down.
- Wendy will receive samples from UNLV to get locked in 12-BM-A. They will run next week on Monday.
- Wendy asked if we could move the UES Group meetings to Monday afternoon. Bruce will try to get a conference room for 1400 on Mondays.
- 35-ID’s BCRRT will still be today at 1330.