ImpactWe think creatively, pursue innovative ideas, and deliver excellence to positively change our community, nation, and world.
SafetyWe take personal responsibility for the safety, security, and well-being of ourselves, those around us, and our environment.
RespectWe embrace diversity, value the perspectives and contributions of others, and act professionally toward all.
We are honest, keep our commitments, and take responsibility for our actions and outcomes.
TeamworkWe include and inspire others, share and communicate openly, and celebrate success as one Argonne team.
- Everyone is responsible for maintaining an environment that is free from harassment (including sexual harassment), discrimination, and retaliation.
- Retaliation of any kind against anyone who makes a good faith report is inconsistent with Argonne’s Core Values.
- Behavior that is inconsistent with Argonne’s Core Values may result in suspension or revocation of Argonne access privileges. A User’s home institution will be notified.
We are committed to conducting all aspects of Argonne’s work on-site, online or anywhere else in accordance with the highest scientific, professional, and ethical standards.
Research integrity is an important aspect of the Integrity included in the Argonne Core Values which guide us as a lab and empower us to deliver science and technology, and operational excellence.
Safety is integral to Argonne’s scientific research and engineering technology mission. We care and protect people and our environment.
Argonne values excellence in science and engineering. Our collective diversity and an inclusive culture add value to our scientific enterprise.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Any time, from any location
- You do not have to provide your name
- Reports submitted will be handled promptly and discreetly
- If you wish to speak to an Argonne representative, call Argonne’s Employee Relations Office at 630-252-5864.