Answers to frequently asked questions can be found below but do page us with any questions.
Does the APS have a Lost and Found?
Yes. If you find or misplace an item, please go to room B0149 or call anyone in the Site Operations / Building Management department (see Personnel).
How do I schedule a conference?
To schedule a conference in A1100, page Amy Mikuta at 2-4913 to see available dates. For the 402 conference 402 E1100/E1200, Auditorium, Gallery.
How do I arrange for conference amenities?
- Conference amenities in A1100 can be arranged by contacting Amy Mikuta at 2-4913. Amy will help you set up conference calls and reserve items such as speaker phones, video projectors, easels, and flip charts based on availability.
How do I get new furniture or a furniture reconfiguration?
- For furniture procurement and/or furniture reconfiguration, page Ed Russell at 4-1852. Ed will walk you through the steps of obtaining approval, selecting furniture and layouts, and scheduling installation.
How do I get a locker?
- Ed Russell will consult the list of occupants for the locker rooms in the 401 Ground Floor East, 401 Ground Floor West, and 400 EAA. A waiting list exists that assigns available lockers on a first come, first served basis.
Who do I contact when my lights go out?
- Page anyone in Site Operations Building Management (see Personnel) to verify the light location, identify what type of light is out, and contact the proper personnel that can rectify the situation.
Who do I contact about scheduling the Riggers?
- To schedule Riggers, contact Josh Abraham at 2-9105. Josh will schedule the Riggers accordingly.
Who do I contact with special cleaning requests?
- For special cleaning request, contact Ed Russell 2-7716. Ed will contact custodial and forward your request.
What do I do if I’m locked out of my office?
- Page anyone in Site Operations Building Management (see Personnel) with your room number. If you are locked out during off-hours, contact Security on extension 5730.