The Advanced Photon Source (APS) is seeking user science proposals and requests for beam time on existing proposals. The submission deadline is Friday, Feb. 28, 2020, for the following:
- New general user proposals (GUPs)
- New beam time requests for APS run 2020-2 (6/2/2020 - 8/25/2020) on existing active proposals
- Partner user proposals (PUPs)
- CAT member proposals
- APS beamline staff proposals
- CAT beamline staff proposals
An APS badge number is required for proposal submission. If you do not have a badge number, please register as a new user.
The GUP system will accept proposals and beam time requests until 11:59 p.m (CST) on Friday, Feb. 28, 2020. However, user office support will not be available after 5 p.m. that day. If you feel you may need help during the submission process, please create your proposal as early as possible.
For questions about the GUP system or the proposal submission process, email the program office.
For guidance on the proposal system, visit the APS website.
For general inquiries, email the User Office or call (630) 252-9090.