Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Bruno Fieramosca, Wendy VanWingeren, Nena Moonier, Lisa Berkland, Dean Wyncott, Clay White, and Patti Pedergnana
- The 2018-1 Run starts on January 30th at 0800.
- Laboratory walk-throughs should begin by next week at the latest.
- The ESAF checklist will remain through the next run.
- Sector 5 has an ES&H safety walk-through tomorrow.
- Our group lunch will be on Friday, 1/12, at noon at the Cheesecake Factory.
- Dean started the Routine Radiation Survey scheduling.
- Dean has completed the 438 A-E laboratory walk-throughs. He has the 438 F labs and the 431 labs remaining.
- Sector 31 is concerned about security of their area with their proprietary samples and data collection. The SI group is installing new door control box lock over covers. The pneumatic boxes are already locked and the keys to these are in the 438 FC lock box.
- The ODH recalibrations are underway.
- Bruno will have Lisa join him to complete beamline CCCL walk-throughs.
- National Elevator is on-site now. Shane will be taking over the scheduling this year.
- The Pre-Run Briefing will be on January 29, 2018 at 1400 in the 438 Conference Room.