Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Bruno Fieramosca, Nena Moonier, Dean Wyncott, and Patti Pedergnana
- Bruce congratulated the group on a great 2016-3 Run start up.
- There were beam availability and network issues over the weekend.
- Maintenance Mondays start today. Bruno will attend 431, Patti 433, and Dean 438.
- MOM and SI are investigating 32-ID’s shutter warnings.
- Dean is going to meet with Zhan Zhang at 33-ID to gather information about installing a LN2 deck on top of the A station. He will inquire with Central Shops on doing the job.
- Patti reminded the group to follow up on their HP type C start up surveys.