Attendees: Bruno Fieramosca, Nena Moonier, Wendy VanWingeren, Clay White, Shane Flood, Dean Wyncott, and Patti Pedergnana
- Performance appraisals need to be completed by September 30th.
- Time sheets need to be completed.
- The Pre-Run Briefing will be on Monday, October 3, 2016 in the 438 conference room at 2 p.m.
- Bruce is off today.
- Dean has completed the walk-through of 35-BM. He will put the beamline global online and enable stations.
- Bruno started his walk-throughs on Friday.
- Bruno is completing monitor calibrations.
- There was a beam absorber installed backwards in 16-BM’s Front End. When the MCR took beam it badly damaged a bellows. Clay came in on Saturday to post a CCWP for removal of the 15IDG5A girder shielding. Patti posted a CCWP for the Water group to disconnect and blow out water lines at 15ID and 16BM’s Front Ends. The bake-out may be completed by Thursday and a new walk through of Zone B will need to be done.