Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Bruno Fieramosca, Nena Moonier, Wendy VanWingeren, Clay White, Shane Flood, and Patti Pedergnana
- There is no lab sink water for about four hours tomorrow.
- Dean is off for the next two days.
- There are engraved RSS tags that will be added to the shutter pneumatics boxes by the Vacuum Group.
- Bruce is off on Thursday and Friday this week.
- Our group outing will be at Pinstripes in Oakbrook on September 16th.
- Eric Rod is reconfiguring the 16-BM-B station. He needs to move a shielded beam transport support about a foot upstream. Survey and Alignment will take measurements before and after the work is done. The HP-CAT work request and CCWP need FC approval.
- Bruno is trying to get IT to add a printer in his office.
- Bruno is calibrating ODH monitors this month.