Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Bruno Fieramosca, Clay White, Shane Flood, and Patti Pedergnana
Guest: Greg Markovich
- For PSS Validation CCWPs, anything in the ICMS system gets posted, anything not in the system does not need to be posted since we are no longer requiring CCWPs for PSS Validations from this point on.
- 12-BM’s BLEPS may not be installed this shutdown.
- J. Bombard has resigned. L. Roberts is on long-term disability, likely on her way to early retirement. These two positions will be posted in the future.
- There is no Mechanical Monday today.
- User beam time ends Wednesday, August 24th, at 0800.
- Scheck is replacing building 434’s fluorescent lights with LED lights. There are missing parts and other parts on order that will determine the light replacement schedule.
- 16-ID-D may end their radioactive sample experiment tomorrow afternoon instead of Wednesday morning.
- Clay will do global offlines about 0900 on Wednesday. Patti will disable Wendy’s and Dean’s areas. 35-BM will remain global online and enabled until shutdown officially starts on Thursday.
- Bruno asked if we can get an online log record of our UES phone calls. Bruno would like this in case the UES phone texts get deleted. Shane said that he gets every online request emailed to him, and gets many emails this way. This is not UES's favorite option.
- Bruno commented on the dress code when filling LN2. Bruce is going to ask Paul Rossi about the issue.