Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Nena Moonier, Wendy VanWingeren, Shane Flood, and Patti Pedergnana
Guest: Greg Markovich
- There is some PSS work that does not require a CCWP. Greg mentioned PSS Validations, replacing PLC batteries, and adjusting the magnetic lock on the station doors, as examples. He is creating a document listing all PSS work not requiring a CCWP.
- Greg will attend another UES group meeting as we get closer to the August-September Shutdown.
- Bruce is waiting to hear more information from Rick Janik on the site wide natural gas shutdown.
- Mechanical Monday is today, Patti will attend 433, Shane 438, and Wendy 431.
- Greg Banks is at 12-BM-A running a cable for the new BLEPS going in the beamline during shutdown.
- Shane is handling the phone conversion of the 0829 on-call phone. He is working with CIS on issues with the new phone.