Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Nena Moonier, Clay White, Bruno Fieramosca, Wendy VanWingeren, Shane Flood, and Patti Pedergnana
- Today is Tech Tuesday, Clay will attend 433, Bruno 431, and Shane 438.
- PSC Biannual Inspections will be done today at Sectors 21, 22, and 24.
- The LNDS work compilation list is about half complete. There are responses needed from 431, 432, 435, 436, and 438 beamlines.
- LS-CAT’s Three-Year Sector Safety Review is tomorrow at 10 a.m.
- SCU-1 had a couple issues last week, once getting quenched and another time a PV getting stuck in a loop. If these issues arise again, Chuck Doose or Matt Kasa may have to be called. Patti needs to update the ID/SCU call-in lists.
- Derek Steinkamp wants to meet today to test the on-call phones.
- Radioactive samples starting tomorrow include: 16-BM-D, 16-ID-B and 1-ID-E.
- Nena updated the inspection schedule so that all inspections will be done during the shutdown.
- The summer run schedule is almost complete.
- The DOR calendar should be up to date. Nena asked that everyone check their numbers.
- The biosafety cabinets should be inspected in three days. The cabinets will be locked out of service until the inspections are complete.
- Today is the DOE Office of Enforcement shop inspection day.
- A good way to get holes drilled is to use Tech Tuesday. They complete the drilling/coring permit on top of doing the drilling work.
- 6-ID’s Front End work will be discussed at the Shutdown Planning meeting tomorrow and Bruno will attend. Wendy said that there are a number of sealed sources in 6-BM-B that need to come out. The BM-B station needs to be accessed for this work because 6-ID’s FE ratchet wall is in 6-BM-B, behind a large table and press.