Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Tom Barkalow, Dean Wyncott, Nena Moonier, Wendy VanWingeren, Clay White, Bruno Fieramosca, and Patti Pedergnana
- If there are any injuries or illnesses reported, 911 must be called. The patient has the option to decline treatment and sign a waiver.
- The 433/434 Oxygen Deficiency Monitor alarmed when a Liquid Nitrogen auto-shut off valve failed. The situation is being investigated. C. White provided details about the incident as he was the on-duty Floor Coordinator when the incident occurred.
- The UES Group will get LN2 fill station instructions.
- Techniplast will be on-site to recertify the portable biosafety cabinets.
- There will be a BSL-2 experiment running at 18-ID next week.
- Human tissues will be running at 2-ID-E on Thursday.
- On March 16, there will be high school students in the BSL-2 laboratory in building 438.
- There are two radioactive sample set ups tomorrow and another scheduled for Friday morning. Riggers is needed for the LLNL drum delivery.
- The ANL painter is at 16-ID painting two guillotines.
- The XSD-IMG group will have their Three-Year Safety Review on Monday, March 14, at 10 a.m. in the 431 conference room.
- There are issues with the Betatech ozone monitors