Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Dean Wyncott, Shane Flood, Wendy VanWingeren, Clay White, and Patti Pedergnana
- The shutdown close out meeting is tomorrow at 9:30, and Bruce will attend. Bruce asked if there were any mentionable issues at start up. Dean mentioned a few PSS faults that occurred and also that many FEVs/BIVs that were not open at start up.
- Bruce is bringing explosive samples to 32-ID later today.
- Clay said the MCR had an issue with 16-BM entering numerous small special steering requests on the first day of the run.
- J. Stubbs is running radioactive samples at 13-BM-C starting tomorrow. One of her two packages arrived and will be set up today.
- 1-ID had a PSS watchdog timer failure over the weekend. Shane coordinated a repair with the SI group.