Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Dean Wyncott, Shane Flood, Wendy VanWingeren, Nena Moonier, Clay White, and Patti Pedergnana
Guests: Julie Cross, Rick Janik, Leonard Morrison, Andy Stevens, Ralph Bechtold, Steve Davey
- Julie discussed how we are to proceed with Scheck doing shielding work.
- Currently 2-BM-A requested two new roof labyrinths and Tecknit agreed to sell the labyrinths for $2000 per labyrinth. Julie discussed Scheck doing a purchase order versus the beamlines doing their own requisitions. It was decided that for now Julie Cross will do all shielding materials procurement. Dean will provide a cost code to Julie for 2-BM’s new labyrinths. SROs will be used for labor costs.
- Scheck’s WPC/JSA will be updated to cover shielding work. S. Davey said it should specify that a CCWP will cover the work descriptions and safety controls.
- For static shielding work, the FCs will forward their WR to Andy Stevens with a cost code.
- The MOM group picked up standard door maintenance. If there is a non-standard request from the residents, the FCs should enter a MOM online request.
- Shane will contact Randy Flood to add SRO to the WR database, so that Andy Stevens gets an email when a SRO WR is submitted.
- The SR walkthroughs are tomorrow at 10 a.m.
- Life Safety Inspections are due by the third week of the month.
- Patti asked Clay to approve the 434 BEQ in XINK since he is the Alternate AES for the building.
- Sector 16’s BCRRT is today at 1 p.m.