Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Nena Moonier, Bruno Fieramosca, Dean Wyncott, and Patti Pedergnana
Guest: Greg Markovich
- Performance Appraisal normalization is this week.
- 35-ID-D has a poor search and secure pattern. Bruce would like Markovich to look at it and possibly make changes.
- Today is Tech Tuesday, Bruno will go to 431, Patti to 433, and Dean to 438.
- The Support Survey results came out and we have no negative results. There were many positive comments and suggestions for improvement with the paging system.
- Bruce reminded the group that the evening shift is from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- There will be Generation 1 upgrades at 1-ID and 34-ID.
- The controls for the automatic door at 31-ID-D are being installed.
- 9-BM is getting a new BLEPS right after Thanksgiving.
- SI will accommodate 16-ID’s upgrade project.
- The Routine Radiation surveys are moving along per the schedule.
- Patti reviewed the notes from the RSSC meeting involving 35-ID-C laser system and 2-ID-B’s transport.
- Patti submitted a blanket Work Request for HP-CAT’s upgrade work. Greg Banks will be the RSSE for the work as the bulk of it will be during the holiday break.
- Bruno met with Derek Steinkamp who discovered there are unauthorized antennas installed at the APS.