Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Clay White, Nena Moonier, Bruno Fieramosca, Dean Wyncott, Wendy VanWingeren, and Patti Pedergnana
- There was a user at 11-ID-B that became disoriented and collapsed over the past weekend. 911 was dialed immediately by another user and the ill user was taken to the hospital.
- There are two machine studies at 24-ID and 27-ID today.
- Today is Tech Tuesday. Bruno will attend 431, Clay 433, and Dean 438.
- Bruce will be in Cleveland 11/13-11/17.
- Next Tuesday the User Office will occupy the 432 conference room all day so we will meet in the 431 conference room.
- 32-ID will be getting an explosive sample delivery from Bruce soon.
- Dean is working on an installation of a hook-on ladder for 35-ID-D and –E. Frank Curran suggested adding railing but the project is getting costly.
- There is a standing meeting for HP-CAT’s mono-branchline move. The AES groups that need to be involved in the work should attend this Thursday’s meeting. Scheck may pick up Tecknit’s Kenny to do the welding work. Tecknit was awarded a contract for the engineering design and fabrication of shielding components for HP-CAT's monochromator upgrade.
- 12-BM-B will run a radioactive experiment starting tomorrow at 0830.
- There will be a RSSC meeting on Thursday to discuss the 2-ID-B’s shielded beam transport being removed. Patti will attend.
- Nena will be out for a couple weeks of November. There are biohazard experiments running at 18-ID and 23-ID. Nena will arrange for the IBC officer to sign off on the experiment prior to them running.
- National Elevator’s contract will be renewed before the end of January. Bruno will add to the current award.