Attendees: Clay White, Nena Moonier, Bruno Fieramosca, Shane Flood, Wendy VanWingeren, and Patti Pedergnana
- Paul Kearns reported that the number of injuries in the last quarter has increased. We discussed routine activities we participate in and the possible hazards involved.
- The number of experiments and publications from this year to next are close to the same or lower.
- There is a BSL-2 brain experiment starting the week of Thanksgiving. Wendy and Bruno will run through Nena’s set up checklist.
- There have been contractors working at the APS without a Work Project Checklist or Job Safety Analysis. Clay is going to write up a letter to APS residents to relay requirements for bringing an outside contractor on site.
- The MOM-Water group is going to change a RSS stop water lines from stainless and copper to flex lines today. Patti will process a CCWP.
- 2-ID-D starts radioactive samples at 0800 tomorrow, 11-ID-B starts at 0815, and 16-ID-D possibly starts at 0900. Wendy has the pager and needs rad experiment set up assistance.
- The men’s washroom in building 435 has been ransacked almost every day for the last couple of weeks.
- Bruno is testing several multi-gas monitors today.