Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Tom Barkalow, Clay White, Nena Moonier, Bruno Fieramosca, Wendy VanWingeren, Dean Wyncott, and Patti Pedergnana
- There is a working lunch from 11:30-12:30 today in the APS gallery. Julie Cross is conducting a shutter school for our group.
- Today is Tech Tuesday; Bruno will attend 431, Clay 433, and Dean 438.
- There is a shutdown closing meeting tomorrow. Clay and Patti will attend.
- All LOTOs of the machine shop tools are almost released. The 435 lathe is still locked out. Rick Heurich has a solution to this lathe’s guarding which Frank Curran approved. He needs Central Shops to make a part. The 438 machine shop also has equipment still locked out.
- Tom asked about Guest House deliveries in the off-hours. If a user is present at the APS/Guest House on a Saturday, they may schedule a non-hazardous delivery to the building. The beamline involved has to notify Receiving in building 46 about the package prior to that particular Saturday. FMS will meet the FedEx driver and user at the Guest House for the delivery.
- FMS is going to add an afternoon T-Run at about 2 or 3 p.m.
- Tomorrow and Thursday mornings Nena will be doing walkthroughs of BSL-2 laboratories.
- Paul Rossi sent an email to residents that have ladders on their beamlines. These are due for inspection next week. There are two tags on the ladders, one white and one yellow. The white one lists ladder acceptance criteria while the yellow one marks a ladder out of service. The ladder must meet all points on the acceptance criteria list then both the white and yellow tags must be initialed by any person who uses the ladder.