Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Clay White, Tom Barkalow, Nena Moonier, Wendy VanWingeren, Shane Flood, Dean Wyncott, and Patti Pedergnana
- Tom discussed the bomb threat on early Saturday morning.There is a debriefing meeting tomorrow to discuss how the emergency was handled by ANL Security.
- At the Director Safety Council meeting, the topics were the bomb threat and an AIMS event that happened on June 18th with a scientist using a ball mill that exploded.
- The ANL website was defaced by an Islamic group.This was found via a consulting group that DOE employs.
- There was an alarm at 33-ID’s hazardous gas cabinet last night. The cabinet is not in use at this time.FMS is investigating.
- There is a BSL-2 of Lee Makowski’s that will run at 23-ID in the near future.
- 01ID had a serious fault, PS2 mixup, last night.G. Banks believes it was someone trying to manually close the shutter while a script running was opening the shutter.
- 07ID has their B mini-hutch open.
- 18-ID has a CCWP posted for SI to replace the D strobe light.
- R. Janik reported that there will be a new “Service Now” online request for janitorial and maintenance requests.This will be rolled out to the APS and Bob Einspar will be meeting with us.
- We have new group phones.The 0829 extension is active outside of Google search.Clay is working to get the 0808 extension aligned the same as the 0829 extension.