Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Bruno Fieramosca, Dean Wyncott, and Patti Pedergnana
Guest: Greg Markovich
- Beamlines 7-BM and 7-ID are getting a Gen I PSS upgrade next shutdown.
- 17-BM and 17-ID are getting chain B PLC’s upgraded.
- At 6-ID-B and 24-ID-A, there will be removals of crash buttons.
- 7-BM is becoming a mode beamline again.Erdmann is working on beamline modifications.
- Tech Tuesday is today; Bruno in 431, Clay in 433, and Dean in 438.
- Geoff Pile wants to take the UES group out to lunch, possibly on 6/23.
- Bruno is working on calibration of the ODH monitors.
- Dean is working with John Hoyt to set up flight tubes through 35-ID-C.They would like to take beam this Thursday or Friday. Dean brought the beam stop over for the downstream wall of 35-ID-C.There is a meeting at DCS-CAT at 1400 today to discuss the C start up.
- Dean added a LOTO bar system to 27-ID and 26-ID.He needs to order a couple more kits for the circuit breaker panels.
- Meimei Li will have rad samples running at 1-ID-E tomorrow, Motta at 2-ID-Don Thursday, and Stubbins at 1-ID-E on Friday.