Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Clay White, Nena Moonier, Wendy VanWingeren, Shane Flood, and Patti Pedergnana
- ESH inspections are almost done for the month.
- ISM day is coming up, possibly in June.
- At the All Hands Meeting a voluntary separation was announced.The hard deadline to request the separation is April 29th.
- The IEX beamline has had beam in its scattering chamber.
- On Friday, May 15th, at 10 a.m. we are having a meeting with Stephen Strieffer in the 432 conference room.May 12th's group meeting will be canceled.
- There is SG-X1 and SG-X2 switchgear maintenance during shutdown.
- Bruce would like us to update our RSS pictures in the Beamline Component Database.
- The 0101 pages are now being sent to the 0808 and 0829 cell phones.Derek Steinkamp has corrected a couple problems we were having with communications.
- Patti will take the beamlines global offline next Tuesday at the start of shutdown.
- SI is at 2-ID investigating the water faults there.
- SI was already at 20-BM after investigating a warning on the air to the B shutter.They tightened a wire and work is complete.
- Wendy and Bruce went to a Beam Stability Working Group meeting yesterday.The residents at the meeting proposed beam optimization on Tuesday machine studies, which Ops did not agree to.Ops is going to work on an optimization option on the FC Online Request page.They are also going to devise a beamline steering queue page.
- The BSL-2 at 2-ID-E is done running today instead of April 28th.