Attendees: Nena Moonier, Clay White, Wendy VanWingeren, Shane Flood, Dean Wyncott, and Patti Pedergnana
- At next week’s group meeting, Markovich and Banks will visit to review the new RSS procedure.Nena will send out a draft for our review and comments soon.
- The MOM group will do tool testing on Tech Tuesdays.Nena will let E. Lynch know.
- The Routine Radiation Survey form has jargon that Clay has trouble with.Dean is trying to meet with Mohan to resolve the issue.
- Clay is going to medical for his MEDCERT109 training.
- The tornado drill shelter will be at 9:05 a.m. on Thursday, March 12, 2015.
- There is a radioactive sample experiment starting at 34-ID-E starting Wednesday and ending Friday.There will be two separate procedures for the number of samples coming over.Some samples will be running in pink beam and some in mono beam.
- Shane had pager issues over the weekend.There may be SMS texting to be enabled which should help pager-related issues.
- 15-ID-B is running explosive samples.
- Tecknit’s contract is up on April 30, 2015.