Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Bruno Fieramosca, Clay White, Shane Flood, Wendy VanWingeren, and Patti Pedergnana
- There is no new news on the upcoming voluntary reduction-in-force.
- It is Tech Tuesday today.
- Clay and Dean need to retake the train-the-trainer course.
- Bruce will meet with John Vacca, Wendy, and IT to create a new radioactive material webpage.APS Safety has been trying to get a diminimus for receiving lower level radioactive materials but the request has been denied by the DOE.
- Beamline 27-ID has a commissioning ESAF posted.They will need another ESAF when they get more materials to experiment with.
- Clay is working on DEEI at 12-ID-C.
- SI/VAC is investigating at a PSS warning on 12-BM.
- 12-BM-B is going to run radioactive samples Wednesday to Friday this week.Samples will be going back and forth from building 212 to the APS.
- 13-ID-E’s door was degreased and air pocket adjusted.
- 15-ID-B’s shutter is going to be investigated today.
- BioCARS will run a BSL-2 experiment on February 26th-27th.