Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Nena Moonier, Bruno Fieramosca, Wendy VanWingeren, Clay White, Shane Flood, and Patti Pedergnana
Guest: Elroy Chang
- Elroy provided ESH114 Practical training to the group.
- Tunnel closures have been moved to January 19-20.
- Elroy reminded everyone to be careful walking outside in the snow and ice.2-2582 is the FMS number to call if there are icy areas outside.
- Stephen Streiffer would like to meet with all of the groups, no presentations required.
- APS received guidance from DOE on its flat budget.
- There was fire alarm testing in the experimental hall today at 0600.
- The run starts on February 3, at 0800.
- 6-BM will have a delivery of a large volume press and other equipment on February 2 to the 431/432 truck lock.
- 8-BM-B will be installing a transmission electron microscope in the station next shutdown.It does not fit through the door, so a wall will be torn door for the installation.Bruno started a SSRO for the work.
- National Elevator will be here on January 22nd, or earlier if possible.
- Bruno continues ODH calibrations during the shutdown.
- Please do not include periods in the WBS numbering on future paperwork.
- ELI Prague are visiting with Nena and Wendy to ask about biological and radiological safety.
- The Pre-Run Briefing will be Monday, February 1st, at 1400 in the 438 conference room.
- The group discussed changing the meeting time back to 0930.Bruce will look into reserving the 432 conference room at that time.
- There are a number of contractors coming to BioCARS and GSECARS in the coming weeks.There have a number of floor scrubs and seals scheduled for Sectors 13, 14, and 16.
- Shane’s shared computer is not working properly and is with the IT group.