• New General User Proposals (GUPs)
• New Beam Time Requests for cycle 2019-2 (5/29/2019 - 8/20/2019) on existing active proposals
• Partner user proposals (PUPs)
• CAT Member Proposals
• APS Beamline Staff Proposals
• CAT Beamline Staff Proposals
The GUP system (https://beam.aps.anl.gov/pls/apsweb/gup0005.start_page) will accept proposals and beam time requests until 11:59 pm (Chicago time) on March 1, 2019.
Share this with collaborators who are new users: Please ask them to register to obtain a badge number for access to the proposal system EARLY to avoid delays.
User Office support will not be available after 5:00 pm local time that day. If you feel you may need help during the submission process, please create your proposal as early as possible.
For questions about the GUP system or the proposal submission process, please contact email@example.com.
For guidance on the Proposal System, see https://www.aps.anl.gov/Users-Information/About-Proposals/Concepts-Defi….
For general inquiries, please feel free to contact the User Office (630-252-9090, firstname.lastname@example.org)