Experimental Physics and
Albin Engineering has an immediate opening for an Instrumentation & Controls Engineer in the San Francisco Bay Area.
In this position you will improve the reliability of and add features to various EPICS accelerator subsystems. Subsystems may include:
· Laser Subsystem
· Motion Control
· Toroid Subsystem
· Several years experience with the EPICS toolkit including building and releasing in the linux environment, Sequence Notation Language (SNL), IOC and EPICS Database development
· Proficient with C programming language
· Soft real-time low-level embedded programming experience
· Experience with EPICS-based drivers
This is a contractual position, initially for 6 months, with likely extension for a second 6 months and the potential of becoming a full-time, permanent position. Full benefits are included with the position.
If you would like to candidate for this position, please respond asap with your most up to date resume and current contractual pay rate.
Ken Reed, Account Manager
|ANJ, 02 Feb 2012||
· EPICSv4 · IRMIS · Talk · Bugs · Documents · Links · Licensing ·