X-ray Science Division: Mission and Goals
The mission of the X-ray Science Division (XSD) is to enable and perform world class research using x-rays.
This mission is accomplished by pursuing the following goals:
- Maintain and seek vibrant, energetic staff researchers
- Provide a safe, up-to-date work environment and work planning procedures
- Maintain a user-friendly, streamlined proposal review process
- Pursue novel technologies that expand the impact of x-ray methodologies
- Host visiting researchers, students and meetings related to x-ray science