Division: XFD Location: Sector 7 LOM Office Area
Date of Inspection: 10/15/03
Inspected by: Efim Gluskin and Jeff Alicz
This report in pdf format from XFD Safety site.
The following items were identified during the inspection:
1. Noteworthy Practice: The general area was found to be in good
2. Office needs improved housekeeping and the experimental set-up in
the office does not appear to be in a stable condition (see Image001).
3. The electrical rack located in front of an office door should be
repositioned to provide easier access to and from the office (see
Also, the cables from the electrical rack should be
repositioned so that they do not create a tripping hazard in front of
the office door (see Image003).
4. Reminder: empty boxes should be removed from the area.
5. The plotter in the hallway also needs to be relocated to a more
suitable storage area (see Image004).