Previous: List of Figures
- 2.1. List of the available virtual motors.
These motors are simulated by spec programs and are not available under
- 2.2. Table of all motors implemented at the
6ID-D Side Station. First column contains motor number, second the spec
motor name, third the epics motor name, fourth the units, fifth and sixth
the crate and slot where the driver is placed, seventh the direction in which the
home position has to be accessed if implemented and there is a description of
the function of the motor in the eighth column.
- 2.3. Configuration of all important motor parameters
(20th of April 2001). This configuration was done by Norbert Bayer. This table was
automatically created by the macro hp_motor_parameter.mac.
- 4.1. Actual values for the variables used
for the setup of the virtual
2 movement in vertical scattering
- 7.1. Position of the water cooled filters in front of the
monochromator (filter). There are 5 filter positions, 1 empty, 2 aluminium filter and
2 aluminium copper combinations, seperated by 1 mm. There is an additional hole,
where the beam can pass through. The positions in the last line are from the
survey done by Peter Hiller in October 2000.
- 7.2. Positions of the crystals of the first
monochromator (m1_xtal). The maximum of 3 monochromator crystals
is implemented. The positions in next last line are from the survey done by
Peter Hiller in October 2000. The positions in the last line are from the alignement
with the x-ray beam from march 2001. To move the first monochromator crystal
out of the white beam move 10 mm in positive direction, for example if the
(331) crystal is in the beam go to position 65.6.
- 7.3. Positions of the crystals of the second
monochromator (m2_xtal). A maximum of 5 monochromator crystals
can be implemented. 3 crystals, matching the crystals of the first monochromator
are implemented, one position is empty and one test crystal ((111)) is
mounted. The positions in the next line are from the survey done by Peter Hiller
in October 2000. The positions in the last line are from the alignement with the
x-ray beam from march 2001.
- 8.1. List of the inputs for the EPS. The first row shows
the internal number of the inputs used by the EPS Computer. The input controller
used for the 6ID-D Side Station equipment has 32 channels, the channels used are
shown in the second row.
- 8.2. Internally used binary registers by the EPS computer.
- 8.3. Internally used output registers by the EPS computer.