Argonne National Laboratory
9700 S. Cass Ave
Argonne, Il 60439
- 2008 - present: Post-Doc, X-ray Science Division, Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, Illinios
- Visiting Student Scientist, Nanoscale Physics Group, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL (Aug-Dec 2008)
- Ph.D., Chemistry, University of Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany, December 2006.
- M.S., Chemical Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research Bangalore, India, April 2002.
- B.Sc., Chemistry, Holy Cross College, Tiruchirappalli, India, May 1999.
- Photoinduced surface chemistry
- Photocathode materials
- "Bond polarization and image-potential screening in adsorbed C6F6 on Cu(111) " S. Vijayalakshmi , A. Fohlisch, P.S. Kirchmann, F. Hennies, A. Pietzsch, M. Nagasono, and W. Wurth, Surf. Sci. 600, 4972 (2006).
- "Surface projected electronic band structure and adsorbate charge transfer dynamics: Ar adsorbed on Cu(111) and Cu(100) " S. Vijayalakshmi , A. Fohlisch, F. Hennies, A. Pietzsch, M. Nagasono, W. Wurth, and A.G. Borisov, Chem. Phys. Lett. 427, 91 (2006).
- "Interaction between carbon disulfide and oxygen on a Ni(110) surface" S. Vijayalakshmi and G.U. Kulkarni,Chem. Phys. Lett. 362, 261 (2002).